ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course (IRCA approved( AO17561).)
This course is held in association with Avanta Global Pte Ltd( AO17561). and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking position as Lead Auditor / Auditor with certification body as a Auditor/Lead Auditor Registration.
Objectives of the Lead Auditor Training:
- To enable delegates recognize Key theory in Quality Management System auditing
- To convey / improve practical auditing skills to become internationally recognized certified Auditor/Lead Auditor.
- To enable the delegates to plan, conduct & manage QMS external (second and third party) as well as internal audits in accordance with the principles & guidance of ISO 19011.
Who should attend?
- Quality managers / executives,
- Management Representatives,
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- ISO Consultants working for QMS
- Personnel wishing to make career in QMS auditing like B.Tech, M.Tech, BSC, MSC, MCA, MBA.
- Total Quality management Professionals.
- IRCA Registration Scheme
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2008
- Quality Management Principles with specific focus on process approach & continual improvement
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 & ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities (NCs)
- Audit reporting (report writing and review of the report)
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up (CAPA)
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
All delegates should have reasonably good understanding on quality management principles & concepts & basic requirements of ISO 9001:2008 & QMS audit process. TNV recommends participants must complete study of ISO 9001 standards & should complete the home work... Knowledge of English is essential to participate in the course.
TNV registered auditor & approved tutor shall conduct this training.
Certificate of successful completion shall be issued to all the delegates who attend entire duration of the course & pass the written examination.
Rs. 15,000/- per participant + Service Tax. For courses to be conducted at your company premises, please contact our training coordinator.
Payment to be made by DD/Cheque to “TNV Certification Pvt. Ltd.”, payable at Lucknow
- 10% discount for group booking of 3 to 5
- 15% discount for group booking of 6 or more
Do you plan In-House Lead Auditor Training Program in your company? (Only for India)
- Do you have Training venue and participants for the conducting the program? you may plan for the Lead Auditor Training Course in India.. All the venue charges, equipment etc shall be paid by your company. TRAINER will be from TNV.
- Rs. 75,000 Plus Service Tax is the Fixed Fees upto 10 Participants.
TNV reserves right to either cancel or postpone the course. In such cases, the full fees shall be either refunded or adjusted.
Request for cancellation of registration shall be accepted only if it is intimated at least 15 working days in advance. Full fees shall be refunded in such cases.
Kindly fill in and return the attached "Registration Form" along with your Cheque/DD.
For exact schedule near to your location, please contact to us.. For further details kindly contact: