Introduction of ISO 9001 certification:Adaption of ISO 9001:2015 should be an planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment.
- Its Changing need.
- Its particular Objective
- Products or Services in which organisation dealt with.
- The Process adopted.
- Size & organizational Structure.
Benefit of ISO 9001:2015 Certification:
- ISO 9001 helps Organisation to produce Desired Outcome.
- ISO 9001 ensures Ongoing Controls.
- ISO 9001 Enhance Customer Satisfaction by meeting Customer requirement.
- Continual Improvement through ISO 9001.
- Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act).
- QMS Certification also help to Increase Profitability.
- ISO 9001 help organization for avoidance of Risk.
- QMS is Sustainable Approach of any Business.
- ISO 9001 Help Business, Government & Society.
The ISO 9001:2015 is a standard for the "Quality Management System". ISO 9001:2015 standards basically focus what the organization do to fulfill:
- Customers Quality Requirements.
- Applicable Legal & Regulatory requirements.
- Develop Customer Satisfaction.
- Attain Continual Improvement of its performances in chase of these objective.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2015: Roadmap and plan for ISO 9001 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the QMS (ISO 9001:2015) Certification.
- Identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to your organisation.
- Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
- Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
- Identify GAP Analysis.
- Make Implementation Plan.
- Opt PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
- Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
- Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
Assessment to ISO 9001:2015
|1||Application to TNV & Quotation.||5||Stage-2 Audit|
|2||Review of Application||6||Surveillance Audit.|
|3||Agreement between TNV & Client.||7||Special Audit (if required)|
|4||Stage-1 Audit||8||Extension Audit.|
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 9001:2015?
Charges for ISO 9001:2015 Certification may depend on the size, location, Complexity of operation, Processes and it is inter relevance. TNV produces a guidance price list based on company nature & size.
|AUDIT FEES||MAN DAYS BASIS||NATURE||VARIABLE|
|Registration fees||Depending on number of offices & Size||Nature||Variable|
|Other Expenses||Like Travel, Hotels & Misc. Exp||Nature||Variable (Actual basis)|
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001:2015
- EMS-ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001;2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 20001:2005
- ISO 27001:2005
Contact Us: If you plan to go for ISO Certification, you may ask for Quotation by providing your organizations information in application form TNV F 001, you can download the application form by clicking on Download link available at the website or submit your inquiry through feedback. Alternatively you may send your inquiry through mail to email@example.com
Myth regarding ISO 9001:2015:
- ISO 9001:2015 Standards are for big organization only.
- ISO 9001:2015 Standards required Uniform Documentations for every organisation.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification is a Product certification.