Introduction of ISO 22000 Certification: Food Safety means adequate controls on presence of food based hazards in food at the time of its consumptions. Food safety is not single stage controls but is combined efforts of all the party participating in the food chain, this includes Feed Producers, Primary Producers through manufacturer, Transporter, Store operator, wholesalers, retailers, Caterers, Food Service Outlets and Producers of Equipments, Packaging Materials, Cleaning Agents, Additives & preservatives & Ingredients and Service providers. Even this includes Pesticides, fertilizers and veterinary drugs. Successful Implementation of FSMS helps the organisation to prevent problems like presence of Microbes, Toxins and Adulteration etc before its occurrence & Suggest Corrective action.
Key Elements of FSMS (ISO 22000:2018) Certification:
- Interactive Communication: Effective communication is essentials to ensure that all possible hazards are duly identified & adequately controlled at each step within the food chain.
- System Management: Compatible with ISO 9001.
- Prerequisites Programmes: (PRPs).
- HACCP Principals: HACCP Plan.
Adaption of ISO 22000:2018 should be a planned Decision of any Organization; Design & Implementation & time required is basically depend on the following factor:
- Organizational Environment
- Chain involved
- Products or Services in which organisation dealt with
- The Process adopted
- Size & organizational Structure
- Risk associated with the Products & Processes
Principals: ISO 22000: 2018 (HACCP) Certifications
- Hazard Analysis: Biological, chemical & physical.
- Identify CCP: Identify Critical Control Point of food Chain.
- Controls: Establishment of critical control points and preventive measures thereon.
- Monitoring of CCP.
- Ascertain Corrective Actions.
- Records Keeping.
- Third Party Audit.
Benefit of ISO 22000 Certification:
- SO 22000 helps Organisation to provide safe food products to consumers.
- ISO 22000 is a Scientific Approach.
- Make food safety responsibility of Food Chain parties.
- Competitive edge.
- ISO 22000 Help Business, Government & Society.
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2008: Roadmap and plan for ISO 22000 Certification basically depend on various factor, but mainly following are the main factors of the FSMS (ISO 22000:2018) Certification.
- Identify the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 to your organisation.
- Make Decision for ISO Implementation/Certification.
- Get skilled team or hire services of consultant.
- Identify GAP Analysis.
- Design, implement, aware about the Policy, Manual & SOP.
- Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
- Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
- Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
- Once developed, internal audits & Third party audit are needed to ensure the system keeps working.
Assessment to ISO 22000:2018
|1||Application to TNV & Quotation.||5||Stage-2 Audit|
|2||Review of Application||6||Surveillance Audit.|
|3||Agreement between TNV & Client.||7||Special Audit (if required)|
|4||Stage-1 Audit||8||Extension Audit.|
What is the cost of an audit to ISO 22000:2018?
Charges for ISO 22000:2018 Certification may depend on the size, location, Complexity of operation, Processes and its inter relevance. TNV produces a guidance price list based on company nature & size. For a Quotation please get in touch with us either by sending your inquiry through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are mainly three type of charges applicable for ISO Certification Services:
|AUDIT FEES||MAN DAYS BASIS||NATURE||VARIABLE|
|Registration fees||Depending on number of offices & Size||Nature||Variable|
|Other Expenses||Like Travel, Hotels & Misc. Exp||Nature||Variable (Actual basis)|
Integrated Management System:
QMS may be integrated with other similar standards, Family of the management system standards viz:
- QMS- ISO 9001:2008
- EMS-ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001;2007
- ISO 22000:2018
- ISO 20001:2005
- ISO 27001:2005
- HACCP Certification